Thursday 24 September 2015

My Game

What is my game?

I could simply tell you about my game, but i would rather show you what my game is.





My game is Chefs escape - hell kitchen. but what is this game? the game consists of you playing as the character chef. but who is chef?

now you know the backstory to my game and who you play as i will now proceed to tell you what kind of game it is. my game is intended for mobile devices, played in short but sweet sessions of around 10-20 minutes at a time. you try to make chef go as far away from the restaurant as you can by tapping the screen when the power is on full, 
Power bar filling up

this will allow you to gain more distance. once you have traveled that distanced you are scored for the distance and how many tricks you pulled off in the air. along with the score you are awarded with money to use in the point shop to buy power ups and things that will help you get a further distance and better score in game
The point shop
Who is this game aimed at? this game is aimed at people of all ages as it does not contain any violence of any kind just simple game play and simple fun for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment